FAQS About Shipping 1. What shipping methods do you offer? We usually use the…
1. What shipping methods do you offer?
We usually use the standard version of worry-free logistics. If you need to use DHL or other transportation methods, we may charge some extra transportation fees.
2. Shipping Policy
Orders are shipped within 3 business days of payment. Orders made during promotional periods and special events, may have longer shipping times, at the discretion of OnePlus Official Store. In such cases, customers will be informed in advance separately. All goods are inspected and sealed before delivery to avoid damage. OnePlus Official Store will keep you updated on your order status via email. Orders cannot be cancelled once they have reached “Shipment confirmations” status.
3.What should I do before I sign for your parcel?
First you should confirm the tracking information and the outer packaging, check if there are any breakages or abnormal damage. Then, please open your parcel in front of the courier to confirm the quantity and marque of merchandise and packing list. If there is anything abnormal, please contact OnePlus Customer Support.
1.Touchscreen not working
If you notice any display issues like listed below, please follow the troubleshooting steps
Touchscreen not working
Delay response/unresponsive touchscreen
Touch screen broken
1. Check whether the issue is permanent or random.
2. Make sure the temperature where you use your phone is neither too hot nor too cold.
3. Check if the issue occurs when charging. If yes, we recommend trying another charger and data cable
(Note: The voltage instability of charger and data cable may cause touchscreen unresponsive issue).
3. If there is a screen protector on the screen, try if it works after removing it.
4. Make sure there are no stains such as water, sweat etc. on the touchscreen, if there is, wipe the screen and try again.
Note: The standard working temperature of the capacitive touchscreen is -10℃-45℃, and the lowest temperature will cause the touchscreen unresponsiveness.
1. Please back up all the data, clear cache and flash to the latest OS version. (download OnePlus Switch app from the Google Play store to backup data easily)
2. If such touchscreen issue only occurs when using the individual App, we suggest clearing the cache and installing the app again (this could be application incompatibility issue.)
1. If there is obvious water stains or damage including screen crack on the handset , It is recommended to apply for after-sales service without checking the steps mentioned above.
2. If the issue can not be solved after flashing the official Oxygen OS version, we recommended applying for after-sales service.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Please contact us.
2.Occasional fingerprint scanning failure
If your phone’s screen fingerprint recognition rate is low or unrecognized, try the following methods to exclude:
1. Is a third-party protective film used on the screen? Third-party protective film is not officially certified and cannot guarantee performance. It may decrease fingerprint recognition rate and is not recommended.
2. Whether there is dirt in the fingerprint recognition area, bubbles or dust in the protective film.
3. Whether the protective film/cover glass of the fingerprint area is scratched or cracked. If so, please try to re-input your fingerprint or replace the protective film/screen.
4. After the new applied/replacement/removal of the protective film, the fingerprint needs to be re-input, otherwise the fingerprint recognition success rate will be affected.
5. If unlock the phone under strong light environment, need to completely cover the recognition area with your finger.
6. If under low temperature (-5 degrees) environment recognition success rate is low; try to use the fingerprint at room temperature.
Warm tips: due to the influence of environmental factors such as temperature or light, the recognition rate may decline. It is suggested to turn on the face unlocking function to assist unlocking.
3.Adaptive Brightness Function Is Failed/De
Install “sensor list” app to check whether light sensor works or not: //play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miian.android.sensors&hl=en
1. Please try to use the device in a different light condition or environment.
2. Open Settings –>Display to check whether Reading mode or Night mode is enabled.
3. If the issue still persist try to clear cache, back up all the data and flash to the latest OS version.
4.Light Sensor Related Issue
If your light sensor is not working or delayed, please refer to the following solutions:
1. Please try to clear the cache, back up all the data and flash to the latest OS version.
2. Check if you’re using a third party phone/dialer app, if yes, please uninstall and try again.
5.Regarding above issues:
GPS is affected by environmental factors. GPS positioning can only be used in the visible sky area. That’s normal in below situation (weak signal or in a completely obstructed environment):
1. If not be able to locate or take a long time to locate in the following environment. This is normal. Since areas with high obstructions will block satellite signals and are recommended for use in open areas:
a. Shopping mall and indoor
b. Underground garage, tunnel
c. The phone is in a bag or pocket
2. Reboot the device to check if issue is solved or not;
3. Enter into Setting–Location–Mode–Choose “High accuracy”(It is recommend to turn on WiFI or Data Usage);
4. Check if any software limitation:Setting–>Apps–>App permissions–>Location,Turn on the switch location that you require;
5. If there is any third-party permission monitoring apps, it is recommended to open it (this restriction will affect the acquisition location of social software, shopping software and nearby people).
6.Third-party GPS issue
Location issue with an app or some apps:
1. Check if issue is occurred in One App or certain operation when running one App;
2. Check if other positioning applications or maps work properly at the same time:
a. If issue is only occurred in one App, please upgrade or uninstall the apps
b. if issue is occurred in all GPS App, please go to next steps
3. Enter into Setting–Location–Mode–Choose “High accuracy”(It is recommend to turn on WiFI or Data Usage);
4. Check if any software limitation: Setting–>Apps–>App permissions–>Location,Turn on the switch location that you require;
5. If there is any third-party permission monitoring apps, it is recommended to open it(this restriction will affect the acquisition location of social software, shopping software and nearby people).
Finally if the issue isn’t resolved:
1. Please try different GPS apps;
2. If it is still invalid, please back up all the data, clear cache and flash to the latest OS version.
7.Dead device/Frozen display
When the phone appears to freeze or hang, please follow the troubleshooting steps listed below:
Freezing in Standby
If the device freezes and doesn’t respond to the touch, please back up all data, clear the cache and flash to the latest OS version.
Freezing in third-party Apps
Please check whether the issue occurs in a single third-party App or other third-party Apps as well.
1. If the issue occurs in one third-party App, please uninstall the responsible third-party App, clear your cache and check the latest update
2. If the issue occurs with other third-party Apps, make sure the app is compatible with the latest Android version. Try uninstalling all responsible third-party Apps, clear the cache, back up all of your data and flash back to the latest official version of OxygenOS.
Freezing while loading Apps
Please back up all the data, clear phone’s cache, then restore the factory setting or flash to the official latest OS version.
If the steps above did not solve the issue, we recommend applying for after-sales service
MIC (microphone) issues may include one or several of the phenomena listed below:
The other side can not hear sound during calls.
Check if the issue occurs during calls or when using third-party apps such as Skype or Facebook.
1. If the issue occurs in third-party apps. It is recommended to back up all the data and re-install the third-party apps.
2. If the issue occurs only in calls, check if the issue occurs in every call.
3. Open the voice recorder or any 3rd party voice recorder App, and record a short audio. If you hear a recording and the sound is normal, please try calling from a different location with a good network.
4. Restart the device to check if the issue persists.
Wi-Fi issues usually occur in one of the ways listed below, follow the suggested steps to resolve the issue
Wifi cannot connect
1. Wi-Fi cannot connect to a specific network
a. Public Wi-Fi may limit the number of access routers, or restrict access to MAC devices, etc. It is recommended to try to access different WIFI networks;
b. Reboot the handset and try again with different wifi networks;
2. Wifi cannot connect any wifi networks
If WIFI and the device have a data transmission problem, it may result in no Internet access issue. It is recommended to restart the device.
Select Forget WiFI Password and re-enter the password;
Open “Settings”–“Wi-Fi”–“Wi-Fi preferences”—“Advanced”–“Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep” choose “Always”(for Android O);
If the issue persists, please back up all the data and flash to the latest OS version.
WiFi automatically turns on
1. Please check if any third-party app requires automatically turning on Wi-Fi. If yes, please disable it;
2. Please back up all the data and flash to the latest OS version.
WiFi disconnects automatically
The network connection is unstable and disconnects automatically even when a normal WiFi connection is used.
1. Public WIFI may limit the number of access routers, or restrict access to MAC devices, etc. It is recommended that users try to change other WIFI networks;
2. Please check the issue occurs due to the distance from the routers. If so please move to a place where the signal is strong;
3.Reboot the handsets or routers.
Open “Setting”–“Wi-Fi”–“Wi-Fi preferences”—“Advance”–“Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep” choose “Always”.(for Android O)
WiFi reconnect automatically
1. Check if Wi-Fi automatically reconnect when screen turns on, even if near the router or the signal is strong;
2. Cross check if the issue still persists when the screen is on or off.
Slow WiFi Network speeds
The network connection speed is slow even in a normal WiFi environment.
1. Check if anything is blocking access, such as walls;
2. Confirm if the wifi behaves normally at close range, and check the WIFI speed;
3. Try a different device, and compare the results.
If the issue still persists, please back up all the data, clear cache and flash to the latest OS version.